Our dog arthritis combo helps relieve swollen joints, stiffened hips, and aching legs and paws, naturally. Recommended by Holistic Veterinarians.
Dog arthritis and arthritis in cats present one of the most difficult problems facing pet owners today. Our pets are living longer and we love them as family more than ever before. Seeing our beloved pets’ already too short lives crippled by arthritis is heartbreaking.
A Natural Consequence of Age?
Many of us think of arthritis in our pets as well as in ourselves as being a necessary degenerative process of aging. When arthritis hits, many of us accept that the happy days of running and playing with our pets are over. In fact, neither type of arthritis needs to be a part of your pet’s life.
Kinds of Arthritis
Both types of arthritis tend to occur with age, but the age at which they occur varies dramatically and many pets are never affected by cat or dog arthritis at all. Arthritis has been tied to an overreaction of the immune system and may be considered an autoimmune disorder that occurs when the body has been invaded by allergens over time.
(OA) – often referred to as Degenerative Arthritis –
Occurs when the cartilage that cushions the joints breaks down, causing the
bones to grind painfully against one another. This is the most common form of
arthritis in dogs.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a long-term inflammatory disorder that affects the joints of your dog's hips, legs, and paws. This autoimmune disease causes intense pain and swelling that may even result in erosion of the bone and deformity of the joints. RA can also affect the lungs, heart, and other organs.
Conventional Treatment for Dog Arthritis
We may turn to conventional veterinary medicine for a solution, but the medications prescribed for dog arthritis may be so detrimental to your pet's health that you wonder if you're doing more harm than good.
● NSAIDs are the most common group of pain-killing medications used to alleviate cat and dog arthritis pain. These medications can cause side effects that affect your dog or cat's quality of life, like vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, and fluid retention (Edema). These drugs may also negatively affect your pet’s quality of life or shorten her life because they may cause ulcers and kidney or liver failure.
● Artificial corticosteroids work by suppressing your pet’s immune system thereby decreasing inflammation and pain. The negative effects of a decreased immune system are extensive. Your dog will be more likely to get diabetes or cataracts, go blind due to glaucoma, and suffer from high blood pressure. Furthermore, steroids cause a range of negative behavioral health and lifestyle effects like weight gain, excessive barking, and aggressive behavior.
● Injections of hyaluronic acid can add cushioning synovial fluid into your dog's joints, but the injections are painful and their effects temporary.
There are two major goals in the treatment of arthritis:
1) Alleviate pain associated with arthritis so that your dog can live a comfortable life
2) Cushion joints so that bones do not deteriorate and the disease cannot progress
Two distinct goals deserve a two-pronged attack such as our Dog Arthritis Double Power Pack! Here are two supplements that work together to provide an effective natural solution for cat and dog arthritis without the negative side effects of conventional medication.
ArthridiaTM a highly effective herbal extract formula for alleviating pain and reducing inflammation. Extensive clinical trials on both human and animal models have found that the herbs in Arthridia reduce arthritis pain and inflammation as effectively or more effectively than non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs): but without stomach aches.
FlexaSureTM is a joint hydration formula that reinvigorates the tissues that cushion the joints to stop the progress of arthritis. This proprietary three-stage formula works on the cellular level to rehydrate and fortify damaged tissue by delivering hyaluronic acid that stimulates, rejuvenates and re-inflates vital synovial fluid, literally plumping up connective tissue. This incredible supplement increases the permeability of cell walls and enables cells to easily eliminate toxins and absorb nutrients.Back to top
What is it?Back to top
● Primalix Arthridia is a blend of natural root extracts, each one clinically proven to alleviate pain and reduce inflammation in cat and dog arthritis
● Effective treatment for swollen joints and aching muscles
● Stomach soothing effects of Ginger root
● Effective alternative to NSAID pain pills: no harm to stomach or intestines
● Easy to use Functional Food Drops that you add to your pet’s food or give orally
● FlexaSure is a triple-stage formula that works on the cellular level to cleanse, rehydrate, and fortify damaged tissue
● Powerful supplement that not only reduces pain and inflammation but actively helps stop the degeneration of connective tissue that leads to arthritis pain
● Shown to not only stop the progression of arthritis but also help reverse damage
● Pleasant tasting liquid that dogs and cats enjoy on their food or when given directly
Key benefitsBack to top
● Ingredients clinically proven to reduce cat and dog arthritis pain and inflammation as effectively or more effectively than non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
● Free of the negative side effects or long-term damage of conventional medication
● Extremely well tolerated and even has stomach soothing qualities
● Natural ingredients have been used for thousands of years and are known to be safe and effective
● Increases the permeability of cell walls
● Enables cells to more easily eliminate toxins and absorb nutrients
● Delivers an average of 1,000 milligrams (one gram) of MSM per day as opposed to 250 to 500 milligrams of MSM depending on body weight from most other supplements
● Liquid formula is much more bioavailable than supplements in pill form
IngredientsBack to top
The following roots belong to a small group of herbs used in clinical practice to treat autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and Fibromyalgia. They have been used for thousands of years in their native cultures in traditional Chinese medicine or by indigenous tribes of Central and South America. Modern clinical studies are proving the value of these incredible tubers.
Rehmannia has been shown in animal models to reduce inflammation by affecting the central nervous system immune cells called astrocytes (Kim et al., 1999). Rehmannia stimulates the production of adrenal cortical hormones, which rapidly reduce pain and inflammation.
has been cited in clinical studies to act on the
liver, increasing protein synthesis. Furthermore, it reduces inflammation and
inhibits the production of messenger molecules known as prostaglandins, which
are produced throughout the body and cause us to experience the sensation of
is effective for rheumatism and as a blood purifier,
muscle builder, and booster of stamina and energy. Furthermore, it has
antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects that are highly valuable in the
treatment of cat and dog arthritis. The diffuse beneficial effects of this root
have a wide range of positive influences on rheumatic conditions.
Ginger is well known for being a stomach soother and effective preventative
for motion sickness and other digestive problems. Ginger is well known among herbalists to have powerful anti-inflammatory effects, inhibiting both cyclooxygenase (COX)
and lipoxygenase (LOX) as well as prostaglandins, the messengers of pain, so
that your pet experiences reduced inflammation and pain. Unlike NSAIDs, this natural plant root does not cause stomach ulcers and bleeding.
Ingredients in FlexaSureTM
(MSM) Is the leading active ingredient in FlexaSure.
This is the same natural sulfur that is commonly found in glucosamine and
chondroitin supplements for dog arthritis. FlexaSure, however, contains a much
higher quantity of MSM than most supplements: an average of 1,000 milligrams
(one gram) per day as opposed to 250 to 500 milligrams of MSM depending on body
weight from most supplements. Furthermore, FlexaSure is five times more
bioavailable to your dog than pills.
MSM is one of the most abundant natural
compounds in the body, with toxicity equated to drinking water, so you don't
need to worry about giving high doses to your pet.
MSM (and its cousin DMSO) was the focus of
extensive clinical studies on over 12,000 patients by Harvard Medical
Researcher Stanley W Jacob, MD. His findings and other research data confirm
that the amount and bioavailability of MSM in FlexaSure:
● Permeates cell walls so that essential fluids can wash away lactic acid and toxins that make joints and muscles painful
● Rejuvenates tissue cells as healthy nutrients are readily absorbed through cell walls
● Enables the creation of new muscles, restored collagen, and the capacity to rebuild cartilage
Chinese skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) has clinically confirmed anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory effects. It has therapeutic effects equal to prescription drugs like phenylbutazone and indomethacin but none of the negative side effects. These therapeutic effects are due to a high content of flavonoid molecules, which are potent antioxidants and scavengers of free radicals.
Hyaluronic acid is a protein component of connective tissue. This water holding molecule is found in the synovial fluid of all your dog's joints, cartilage and skin tissue. It fills the space between cells in connective tissues and provides the cushioning that allows joints to bend and flex. The ingredients in FlexaSure are preserved in a 50% solution of liquid hyaluronic acid, providing 24 milligrams of dog arthritis fighting hyaluronic acid per day.
Dosing instructionsBack to top
Cats and small dogs (up to 20 lbs.): 1/2
dropper twice daily
Medium dogs (21 to 60 lbs.): 1 dropper twice daily
Large dogs (61 to 100 lbs.): 2 droppers twice daily
Giant dogs (101 lbs. and up) 3 droppers twice daily
Add to food or insert dropper into pet's mouth and discharge.
NOTE: One "dropper" equals one
squeeze of the black bulb (1.0mL), which fills the pipette about half full.
Refrigerate after opening.
CAUTION: Not recommended for dogs with Cushing's syndrome.
Cats and small Dogs (under 20 lbs.) 1/2
teaspoon twice daily
Medium Dogs (21 to 60 lbs.) 1 teaspoon twice daily
Large Dogs (61 to 100 lbs.) 2 teaspoons twice daily
Giant Dogs (101 lbs. and up) 3 teaspoons twice daily
“Every bottle of Primalix Arthridia Natural Pain Relief Formula and FlexaSure Cell Cleanse & Joint Hydration Formula
is guaranteed to meet your complete satisfaction or your money back!
Simply return the unused portion to Natural Wonder Products within 30
days for a full refund of your purchase price (less S&H). No hassle,
no questions asked. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy!”
These statements have not been reviewed by FDA.
Disclaimer: The information and products presented in this website are not intended to replace the services of a health practitioner licensed in the diagnosis or treatment of illness or disease. Any application of the material or products herein is at the reader's discretion and sole responsibility. If your pet has a persistent medical condition or the symptoms are severe, please consult a veterinarian. These products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.